Despite strong gains in customer satisfaction in recent years, many traditional retailers’ scores remain below the average for their sector. In particular, some of the nation’s largest retailers had among the lowest scores. Based on ACSI data, 24/7 Wall St. examined the companies with the worst satisfaction scores in retail.
To identify the 10 retailers with the worst customer satisfaction, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the customer satisfaction scores published by the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) for e-commerce and retail trade companies.
These are the 10 retailers with the worst customer service.
10. Winn-Dixie > Industry: supermarkets
9. SUPERVALU INC. > Industry: supermarkets
8. Gap, Inc. > Industry: specialty retail
7. Best Buy Co., Inc. > Industry: specialty retail
6. Safeway Inc. > Industry: supermarkets
5. Macy’s, Inc. > Industry: department and discount
4. Walgreen Company > Industry: health and personal care
3. CVS Caremark Corporation > Industry: health and personal care
2. Rite Aid Corporation > Industry: health and personal care
1. WHO WAS THE WORST, LOWEST SCORING RETAINER IN 2013?
Who was the lowest scoring retailer of 2013? Do you think you know? Visit this article
If you would like to know more about how the ASK LISTEN RETAIN System or how it can help create customer retention and loyalty, please contact us.